Cosas que se me vienen a la cabeza

26 abr 2009

Chiste in english

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Gallego went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they have to compose a sentence in English with three main words: "green", "pink" and "yellow".
The Italian was first: "I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day."
The French was next: "I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink panther on TV."
Last was the Gallego: "I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone "green... green...", I "pink" up the phone and I say "Yellow?"..."

12 comentarios:

  1. Por qué en inglés ? mirá si te comento en italiano o francés....

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jajajajajajajajajjaajajjaaja.......
    que buena manera de empezar... el medio día? bue no importa, me matoooo!!!! chistes de gallegos en ingles...jajajajajajajaja
    Decime 'plis' que asi empezas todos los lunes que te leo mas seguido...
    Gracias!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Jajajajja, muy bueno !!

    Saludos!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. jajajajajaja!!! buenisimo

    ResponderBorrar
  5. No entiendo tres pomos.
    Traduciendo por favorrrrr.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Jaja está bueno XD

    PD. Visitá Diario 2011 :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. jajajajjajajajajajajaajajjajajajaj espectacularrrrrr

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Buenísimo! Cómo profe de inglés, lo contaré!!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. GENIAL! NUNCA HABIA LEIDO CHISTES DE GALLEGO EN INGLES...

    ResponderBorrar
  10. gracias a todos por comentar!

    ResponderBorrar
  11. It is excellent!!! I laughed a lot!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Por gente como vos, que no se calla, el mundo está así...